I am a lover of all things old. Rusty things, vintage things, broken old things, found things, thrift store buys, anything I remember from my childhood, and things I saw at my Gran's house when I was little. I love using them in old ways as they were intended or sometimes new altered and mosaic ways, as long as they are not thrown away. I am a country living and loving woman. I love Jesus, my husband, my kids, my grandkids, my family, my dogs, my cats and my chickens, ducks, and rabbit. Gardening is my summer love and long summer days in the yard under the shade tree with my sisters and the breeze blowing. Ahhhh. Life is good.





Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Sunshine

Today was a beautiful spring day here. Spring is a beautiful season that means a rebirth to the earth and I can just smell the new in the air. I am in love with Spring and all it brings. I am alive again. I sat in the sun with my pant legs rolled up and my sleeves pushed up my arms to my shoulders and I turned my face up to the sun and felt its warmth and I was so happy and so content. God is so good. You may have winters in your life but have no fear... Spring is coming. I have added a picture of a recycled window that I mosaiced that hangs on my porch. The light is so pretty shining thru it. Happy Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment