I am a lover of all things old. Rusty things, vintage things, broken old things, found things, thrift store buys, anything I remember from my childhood, and things I saw at my Gran's house when I was little. I love using them in old ways as they were intended or sometimes new altered and mosaic ways, as long as they are not thrown away. I am a country living and loving woman. I love Jesus, my husband, my kids, my grandkids, my family, my dogs, my cats and my chickens, ducks, and rabbit. Gardening is my summer love and long summer days in the yard under the shade tree with my sisters and the breeze blowing. Ahhhh. Life is good.





Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Etsy Work Time

I have been working on my etsy store tonight and I hope it will all be worth it someday. I have a hard time making time to be on the computer when it is so pretty outside like it was today. I just wanted to be outside in the sunshine and the last thing I wanted to do was go inside and get on the computer, so I put it off all day until just a few minutes ago. I hope to do some more tonight if I don't give out. Here is my newest listing.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/70601169/vintage-old-time-car-planter

1 comment:

  1. hee hee I have that same car planter in my bathroom. I collect hull/mcCoy brown drip and this reminds me of one of my favorite movies "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang."

    ReplyDelete