I am a lover of all things old. Rusty things, vintage things, broken old things, found things, thrift store buys, anything I remember from my childhood, and things I saw at my Gran's house when I was little. I love using them in old ways as they were intended or sometimes new altered and mosaic ways, as long as they are not thrown away. I am a country living and loving woman. I love Jesus, my husband, my kids, my grandkids, my family, my dogs, my cats and my chickens, ducks, and rabbit. Gardening is my summer love and long summer days in the yard under the shade tree with my sisters and the breeze blowing. Ahhhh. Life is good.





Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow or No

We are just on the edge of the line for the big snow storm going thru so I hope to avoid it. I know I sure am tired of winter and can hardly wait for spring. I am not a winter person. I like to be outside too much, and I don't mean in the cold. It has rained all day so I did get some things done around the house. Crafting took some time, and the clean up took even more time.  Ha Ha - At least my ducks are happy since they love the puddles in the pen. I can't wait to be able to put them back on the lake in the spring when it thaws out for good. Then we won't have to worry about the coyotes getting them on the ice. Who knew coyotes could skate?

No comments:

Post a Comment