I am a lover of all things old. Rusty things, vintage things, broken old things, found things, thrift store buys, anything I remember from my childhood, and things I saw at my Gran's house when I was little. I love using them in old ways as they were intended or sometimes new altered and mosaic ways, as long as they are not thrown away. I am a country living and loving woman. I love Jesus, my husband, my kids, my grandkids, my family, my dogs, my cats and my chickens, ducks, and rabbit. Gardening is my summer love and long summer days in the yard under the shade tree with my sisters and the breeze blowing. Ahhhh. Life is good.





Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Hubby had the day off so we decided to just take a lazy Sunday drive today and look at the countryside. It's something we enjoy and do a good bit.  We like to ride in the country which is not hard since we live in a rural area with only small towns nearby. We saw a bunch of geese on a nearby lake and LOTS of cows. I always seem to get a few ideas when I just let my mind wander while we ride and the sun coming thru the windshield was wonderful, even if it is still cold outside. Can't wait for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment