I am a lover of all things old. Rusty things, vintage things, broken old things, found things, thrift store buys, anything I remember from my childhood, and things I saw at my Gran's house when I was little. I love using them in old ways as they were intended or sometimes new altered and mosaic ways, as long as they are not thrown away. I am a country living and loving woman. I love Jesus, my husband, my kids, my grandkids, my family, my dogs, my cats and my chickens, ducks, and rabbit. Gardening is my summer love and long summer days in the yard under the shade tree with my sisters and the breeze blowing. Ahhhh. Life is good.





Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cleo

For all of us who have a dog that we love beyond reason, here is a picture of one of my constant companions, Cleo. We got her as a little puppy and she is now going on 7 years old. Cleo is what anybody could want in a pet. She loves me unconditionally, she is always a joy, always happy to see me, loves my company, and is always there for me. What more could you want in a pet?  So if you love your dog treat it right, love it back and the reward is beyond measure. Just thought I would say this today, and by the way I have 2 more little dogs who share my life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment