I am a lover of all things old. Rusty things, vintage things, broken old things, found things, thrift store buys, anything I remember from my childhood, and things I saw at my Gran's house when I was little. I love using them in old ways as they were intended or sometimes new altered and mosaic ways, as long as they are not thrown away. I am a country living and loving woman. I love Jesus, my husband, my kids, my grandkids, my family, my dogs, my cats and my chickens, ducks, and rabbit. Gardening is my summer love and long summer days in the yard under the shade tree with my sisters and the breeze blowing. Ahhhh. Life is good.





Monday, April 4, 2011

Rain Rain Rain

It has rained all day which makes it seem all the more like a real Monday.  I could do without the storms though. Yesterday one of my etsy items, a set of blue flower mugs, was featured in another etsy sellers treasury which was very flattering.
You can see it here, Etsy Treasury.
I spent the whole morning crafting and then running errands so now is computer time. Do you ever wonder where all the time in a day goes? I think my day slips away and I still have so much I want to do.
And here is my little calico kitten sitting in a flowerpot. What joy country life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment