I am a lover of all things old. Rusty things, vintage things, broken old things, found things, thrift store buys, anything I remember from my childhood, and things I saw at my Gran's house when I was little. I love using them in old ways as they were intended or sometimes new altered and mosaic ways, as long as they are not thrown away. I am a country living and loving woman. I love Jesus, my husband, my kids, my grandkids, my family, my dogs, my cats and my chickens, ducks, and rabbit. Gardening is my summer love and long summer days in the yard under the shade tree with my sisters and the breeze blowing. Ahhhh. Life is good.





Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mowing, Chicken Backup and Roof Cat Fights

OK so today I mowed the yard again. Maybe a few places did not need mowing but a lot of places really needed it. I let the chickens out of the pen today while I mowed because they like to chase around behind the mower and look for bugs I guess. It's kind of funny the way they act. It looks like they are running backup for me. My tomcats had a huge fight last night on top of our shop building of all places. The wisteria arbor is right next to the shop and they go up the posts to the top but a knock down drag out fight on the roof is a first. Cats are STRANGE. Ha Ha. All in all a nice day with lots of beautiful sunshine and a visit with my sisters ("hen party") in the afternoon.

Johnny Jump Ups in a Pot


No comments:

Post a Comment