I am a lover of all things old. Rusty things, vintage things, broken old things, found things, thrift store buys, anything I remember from my childhood, and things I saw at my Gran's house when I was little. I love using them in old ways as they were intended or sometimes new altered and mosaic ways, as long as they are not thrown away. I am a country living and loving woman. I love Jesus, my husband, my kids, my grandkids, my family, my dogs, my cats and my chickens, ducks, and rabbit. Gardening is my summer love and long summer days in the yard under the shade tree with my sisters and the breeze blowing. Ahhhh. Life is good.





Monday, April 11, 2011

I Believe In Family and Sunshine

Had beautiful days for the past 2 days. Above average temps and plenty of sunshine after a few showers. Had time to work on my yard yesterday and spring is looking up in the garden. We all had a nice visit with family that was here from out of town on Saturday night and that is always great, plus it was so nice we got to sit outside until after dark. I miss my out of town family and wish we could run back and forth more often. I was going to post a few pics this morning but got up to rain so I will hold off till tomorrow and get some fresh spring garden pics to put here. Have a great day. Jesus loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment