I am a lover of all things old. Rusty things, vintage things, broken old things, found things, thrift store buys, anything I remember from my childhood, and things I saw at my Gran's house when I was little. I love using them in old ways as they were intended or sometimes new altered and mosaic ways, as long as they are not thrown away. I am a country living and loving woman. I love Jesus, my husband, my kids, my grandkids, my family, my dogs, my cats and my chickens, ducks, and rabbit. Gardening is my summer love and long summer days in the yard under the shade tree with my sisters and the breeze blowing. Ahhhh. Life is good.





Friday, January 28, 2011

Junk Lover & Chicken

I shopped all day today with one of my sisters, and tonight my hubby brought home some really good junk from a junk pile, including an old saw and rusty old wrench. So neat. I need pictures but I'm too lazy tonight since I've been up since 5 am. I will post some pics soon. Working on my new soon to be up etsy shop, so I am a little bit frazzled right now. Forgot to feed the chickens till a couple hours late and when I got home one had got out and was waiting on the porch for me. Sorry, bad chicken momma. ha  ha

No comments:

Post a Comment