I am a lover of all things old. Rusty things, vintage things, broken old things, found things, thrift store buys, anything I remember from my childhood, and things I saw at my Gran's house when I was little. I love using them in old ways as they were intended or sometimes new altered and mosaic ways, as long as they are not thrown away. I am a country living and loving woman. I love Jesus, my husband, my kids, my grandkids, my family, my dogs, my cats and my chickens, ducks, and rabbit. Gardening is my summer love and long summer days in the yard under the shade tree with my sisters and the breeze blowing. Ahhhh. Life is good.





Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dreaming of Spring

     Yesterday was warmer here and I actually got to get outside. We had strong storms in the morning but sunny skies later. Since we are now moved into the other house on the farm I have lots of plans for it and mostly right now for the yard. I will be moving alot of my gardens from the other yard to down here. My daughter and her family now live in our old house and she is not a gardener. I don't know how that happened. She loves the way my gardens look but she wants no part in it. I laughed and told her she must not be mine. She thinks I work too much. Anyway my longing for all out spring got me to looking at some pictures from last spring so in the spirit of spring dreaming I decided to post some for everybody. I hope you all are dreaming of spring with me. Have a happy day.
Carla Rae






No comments:

Post a Comment