I am a lover of all things old. Rusty things, vintage things, broken old things, found things, thrift store buys, anything I remember from my childhood, and things I saw at my Gran's house when I was little. I love using them in old ways as they were intended or sometimes new altered and mosaic ways, as long as they are not thrown away. I am a country living and loving woman. I love Jesus, my husband, my kids, my grandkids, my family, my dogs, my cats and my chickens, ducks, and rabbit. Gardening is my summer love and long summer days in the yard under the shade tree with my sisters and the breeze blowing. Ahhhh. Life is good.





Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Summer Fades

Summer is fading somewhat here in Western Kentucky. A few cooler nights but still warm days. I am really not a fall or winter person but I am looking forward to a little cooler weather. Today is the last day of August so I guess I better be ready for summers end. lol

Vintage is selling ok for me on Etsy but I am itching to do some handmade crafting using some of the bits and pieces of vintage I have been saving. I am cleaning my craft room and I am WORN out. The piles are slowly going down. At this rate maybe I will see daylight next week. lol

I hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend and come see me on facebook too.

No comments:

Post a Comment