I am a lover of all things old. Rusty things, vintage things, broken old things, found things, thrift store buys, anything I remember from my childhood, and things I saw at my Gran's house when I was little. I love using them in old ways as they were intended or sometimes new altered and mosaic ways, as long as they are not thrown away. I am a country living and loving woman. I love Jesus, my husband, my kids, my grandkids, my family, my dogs, my cats and my chickens, ducks, and rabbit. Gardening is my summer love and long summer days in the yard under the shade tree with my sisters and the breeze blowing. Ahhhh. Life is good.





Thursday, July 14, 2011

Where O Where Has Carla Rae Been?

Yes I have been absent from my blog. Please forgive me but IT'S SUMMER. That for me means outdoors and yard time and pool time. So please don't hate me when I forget to post all the time.  Sometimes I just can't fit everything into the day. And when it is nice outside I just can't bear to spend the day indoors on the computer. So to make up here are some more of my garden pictures for now.

Rescued birdbath and reused statue and rocks.
Peony

Lilly
Recycled pieces for a birdbath

No comments:

Post a Comment