I am a lover of all things old. Rusty things, vintage things, broken old things, found things, thrift store buys, anything I remember from my childhood, and things I saw at my Gran's house when I was little. I love using them in old ways as they were intended or sometimes new altered and mosaic ways, as long as they are not thrown away. I am a country living and loving woman. I love Jesus, my husband, my kids, my grandkids, my family, my dogs, my cats and my chickens, ducks, and rabbit. Gardening is my summer love and long summer days in the yard under the shade tree with my sisters and the breeze blowing. Ahhhh. Life is good.





Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Daze & Swimming Pool

It's summer all right. HOT. I have been doing my best the past few days to open our pool but it's a real big job. I am about to have to go shopping instead. Ha Ha.  We went right from spring on into hot summer time and even though I like that I am not into the sweating. Pool chemicals cost a small fortune too. I just can't bear to give the pool up. We have had it since my kids were small and now all but the smallest grandbaby has learned to swim in it. Plus I still really enjoy it too. OK...I will quit complaining about it to everybody and just be thankful we have it.

But it's a JOB. A BIG job.

No comments:

Post a Comment