I am a lover of all things old. Rusty things, vintage things, broken old things, found things, thrift store buys, anything I remember from my childhood, and things I saw at my Gran's house when I was little. I love using them in old ways as they were intended or sometimes new altered and mosaic ways, as long as they are not thrown away. I am a country living and loving woman. I love Jesus, my husband, my kids, my grandkids, my family, my dogs, my cats and my chickens, ducks, and rabbit. Gardening is my summer love and long summer days in the yard under the shade tree with my sisters and the breeze blowing. Ahhhh. Life is good.





Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Never Enough Time in a Day.

I am a bit overwhelmed lately. Seems as if I don't have enough hours in a day to get all I want done finished. Today was a beautiful day and I wanted to spend time outside working on my yard and gardens. My poor flower beds needed some serious weeding. But I still had work I needed to be doing inside too. So I did some of both and not all of either. Now I am worn out and have found a few muscles I had forgotten about. I think my brain is getting mushy I am so tired. So hello for now, tell somebody you love them and I will try to post some new pics quickly in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment